Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Work for Google: Google Pays Through Adsense


I'm a newbie I know. But could this be IT? My first Google dollar? Unbelievable. Can this be true? I mean, wow. If this is true then someone could make a living out of this Google Adsense thing.

Living in a third world country like the Philippines would surely mean that if 30 readers click on my ads in a month and watch them long enough then I would earn 30 US dollars. Wow. Thats about 1,290 pesos - enough to buy me a cheap Made in China MP3 player. Not a living I know but its a start. Pretty soon I would be selling Google Stickers.

A credible blog, PinoyMoneyTalk made 1,000 USD in one month alone in Adsense earnings for one site. Another blogger, has been getting Adsense earnings, BasaPa.com. Er, nice name.

On the other hand, there are consistent reports of problems with Google Adsense - particularly those concerning click frauds: BusinessTimesonline.

Be very careful not to click on your own ads for tomorrow your Google Adsense account may die.

So, final verdict: Show me the Money!



4 comments:

  1. Hi danny,

    I already replied to your question in our site. You might also want to read the follow-up posts to that blog article you mentioned.





    Good luck on your Adsense endeavor!

    James
    www.pinoymoneytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi danny,

    I already replied to your question in our site. You might also want to read the follow-up posts to that blog article you mentioned.

    Make more money offline using money earned online

    The LCD TV that blogging bought

    Good luck on your Adsense endeavor!

    James
    www.pinoymoneytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man :) as Isaid before I month. Good lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap this is just crappy. Adsense is Nonsense. I don't get anything.

    People don't usually click on Ads!

    People sub consciously avoid it!

    ReplyDelete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...