Sunday, February 10, 2008

Leave of Absence

ANNOUNCEMENT: I would have to take an extended leave of absence from blogging. My daughter, Alithea Rae has been confined in Las Pinas Doctors Hospital for 3 days now due to convulsions and high fever.

Alithea is a variant of the name Alethea which means TRUTH. Rae is a feminine variant of the name Rey which is linked to either kingship or that of light. I put it together to signify two things: That the TRUTH IS KING or LIGHT OF TRUTH. For those of you who pray, please offer a silent prayer for my daughter's wellness. For those of you who don't pray, please wish her well.





UPDATE: My daughter is back in action and so am I. She's well and kicking ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...