Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Filipino Isa Kang Alipin!! (Filipino You are a Slave!!)

My father wrote this book a few years before he died. Where other families of the deceased try to make a profit of the written works of their parents, we decided that this is so political and good that you cannot place a monetary value to it. It was a labor of love.

As humans, we tend to try to place value on love by buying diamonds or buying gifts for loved ones. The values of which are all finite. Monetary value is finite. You cannot say that this diamond is worth a quatrabazookaquadradridriquantitilion bazagillliontrillionsmhillion mikotilliongrillion pikolion or so. Though even that amount is finite.

In short, a work of love is priceless.

Therefore I put it somewhere where hopefully it would be read by all freely. I only ask that should it be quoted, please cite accordingly.


There are many positive reviews of it: which I would like to put here whenever Google lets me find them all. Comments about the book are welcome here in my personal blog as the Filipino Isa Kang Alipin blog in my belief should be preserved in its book form.

If you want a copy, please feel free to drop by anytime and I would gladly give you a free copy.

Sa ngalan po ng aking yumaong ama na si Atty. Reynaldo Cruz Garcia, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat! Mabuhay ang Marangal na Pilipino!

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

Reviews:

"it’s a great book and you (as a Filipino) should read this. Its mind opening and so moving that it inspired me to write this blog."

- Ryan M. Espinola







No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...