Saturday, February 06, 2010

Forgot the Day...

Hi folks, I am surprised you guys are still reading me. Anyway, I'm happily living my life as a pseudo farmer. Don't believe me? Well, I planted ginger, bananas and actually grew and sold chickens.

Heh beat that!

A blogger farmer.

Anyway, I am trying to find a way to go online constantly. I need the extra bucks to pay for wireless broadband which is the only internet connection available where I live. There's no cable here. No telephone landline. Just good old HSDPA. Heh!

Don't read the thing below it's gibberish.

The enough misery stamps before a star bankrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...