Thursday, April 29, 2010

How Long Did it Take You to Earn Your First Dollar Online?

It took me five painful years. I even invested some money in the amount of $2,790.5 USD in a bogus company. How much did I earn from that? Nada, Zilch, Zero.

So when did I earn my first online dollar? It was last Feb. 22, 2010. I actually earned $20.00 from a woman named Conextra. Well, that's not really her name. She paid me to write about watches. I met her via Freelancer.com.

I was happy because I didn't spend anything to earn that first dollar. Temujin, an IT Consultant friend of mine gave me that tip for free and the rest is history.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...