Monday, July 12, 2010

Random URL of the Day

The random URL I thought of today is:

http://www.dreambig.com

I was thinking of a website where people could share their dreams and maybe help other people achieve theirs. It was a disappointment to see that it was another marketing outfit. Perhaps this one's into MLM. Or maybe, this one's part of a corporate presentation where the manager is instilling some "dreaming" juice for his employees.


After watching the flash presentation, all you'll get is the option to repeat the silly movie.

Having searched on Google, you'll find that this isn't the only website with the words "dreambig" on it. youdreambig.com, wedreambig.com, herworlddreambig.com and even a fishharddreambig.com. All of which are terrible sounding domain names.

"Share Your Dreams"

I next did a search for the phrase "Share Your Dreams". Number one on the list, is dreamstop.com. A site where you  literally try to find meanings to your dreams (when you are asleep).

This is not the kind of dream that I was thinking of.

My idea centers on aspirations and achievable dreams.

The rest of the search results turned up with websites that have pretty much the same theme as the website described above.

P.S. I think I ate something, I am over blogging today. I've made about 10 posts already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...