Wednesday, August 04, 2010

You Will Like This :)





 and several  ago, I've found that
Updates have given s that elicited a ,
from Friends who helped me for Gold.


Now, I fanned the, so that they will

, and then Share it with our .


Now, the ions have made us think about  all the memes that #hashtags were known to elicit.


it! I say, if you would just lemme , so that
you would have to it.


This Linkbait is definitely up to it.


Now if you like, we can just and have a Feel for
the . So that we can be . And then
get around with a , , .


Open Graph, Social Graph, can we just Fan it, but no,


says it.


your profile as you go around .


That's where you'll find the Gold in Social Media Marketing.
-----

1. "Getting your bling bling on, for social media marketing"

2. "All that glitters is in social media marketing"

3. "Steve Jobs had his "boom" moment, Let me tell you how I got my "golden oomph"! (through social media marketing!)"

4. "Social Media so shiny! It's got gold drippin all over it"

5. "Turning your Friends and Likes into Gold"

6. "Finding your Midas touch in Social Media"

7. "How to turn little blue birds, squares and books with faces on them into Gold"

8. Like Gold? Tweet About it!

------
These are my submissions in the quest for Jay Berkowitz's Gold Bar. He wants us, Internet People to help him find an appropriate title for his presentation in Affiliate Summit New York.

Let me cut to the golden drizzle and point the way to the Gold.

Help Jay Berkowitz Find a Title for His Speech, Get Gold






No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...