Monday, July 09, 2012

If you could move 2 cities beside each other....

I wish these cities were connected

new york city street

I know that the question is which two cities do you wish you could move right next to each other, but I'm sticking with my answer which consists of 4 cities.

I actually wish that I could connect four cities: Paranaque City, San Carlos City, New York City and Lipa City.

In that way, the dearest people are closer to me. Well, I don't have any relatives in NYC but I've always wanted to see that place because it always seems to be the setting for most TV shows that we watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...