Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thank You for Helping Me Win This Blogging Contest!

Flickr: TheGiantVermin


blogging contest


I won 2nd place thanks to you!

Man, I'd like to thank all of you who helped me +1, like, retweet my entries on this amazing contest held by MyBlogGuest. It's been a very rough month for me with 1 grandfather who has cancer, 1 who just had a stroke, 1 death in our real world community and 2 low pressure areas sending an abnormal amount of rain. This really is a welcome reprieve.

To the ever innovative and daring Ann Smarty the founder of MyBlogGuest, I wish you more success on your endeavors. I'm very happy to be a part of the community and I look forward to hosting more guest posts from MyBlogGuest.

Right now, I'm just a little busy with real life farmville work. It's planting season in the Philippines and I will use the funds to plant some more ginger!

Congratulations to all the other winners, namely Donna Chaffins and Naeem Noor! See all winners here:

Most of all, I'd like to thank all those who helped me, specially my Google Plus, Facebook and twitter friends - I know that most of them are getting tired of supporting me on my online serial competitor mode, but they still did anyways with their +1s, likes and retweets.

Man it feels good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...