Thursday, January 03, 2013

Power Up: 2013

Hound and Ravage with Energon Cube
Flickr

Where are you going to get your energy?

Some say Red Bull, some say in God and some say from the mistakes of the shadows of the past.

You have to get up, toughen your body, mind and soul like a person pumped up with adrenaline.

Fight or flee.

I choose fight.

-

I have a feeling that this year will be the year of #awesome for you.

It has to be the year of awesome, otherwise what else would it be?

I have made no promises to myself, nor resolutions that can be easily broken. What I do intend to finish something that I have started that requires great focus, sacrifices and determination.

I will plant 1,000 papaya trees this year.

Laugh if you will, and I will laugh with you.

To accomplish the task, I have to rearrange a whole lot of physical as well as financial factors. I have to replenish my physical strength as this arduous task cannot be done except through sheer physical effort manifested by the will.

It's something that I started in 2012 and something that will get harvested in 2013.

That's the only way I see it.

Failure is not an option.

And yes, I will get my energy from Energon Cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...