Saturday, April 20, 2013

Slow Globe Wimax April 20, 2013


I just discovered that my Globe Wimax Internet connection is slower than 93% of the Internet connections in the Philippines, what should I do, what should I do, what should I do?

By the way, this totally unrelated video is about an elephant trying to fly...


Conspiracy Theory: For the first time in 2 years, I paid my bills late. Why? Because, just because.

Nah, I doubt that they have a magical "slow down his connection because his payment was late button". But the coincidence is remarkable.


I guess I belong to the unlucky 7%

How to Improve Globe Wimax Connection
I haven't tried this.
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=215593&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...