Tuesday, December 09, 2014

An Irate SMS from an Anonymous Reader

I just got an SMS message from +63927-944-0072. As I routinely try to inform people who'd like to contact me, please, oh please, use my contact form or use the comments section. Moreover, if you will send my business number an SMS without informing me of your intent and without identifying yourself, I have no recourse but to respond in kind. 

I usually ignore these kinds of text messages, but I'll give this guy (or girl - credit for the effort). That's why I'm posting your message on my blog.

But next time, again, and again, please comment or use my contact form. Thank you have a nice day! I quoted the text verbatim.

"christmass"&"mass are NOT in the Bible!!!
"christmass" is from "christ's mass"
(wikipedia.org) o "misa ni cristo".
"Misa" ay PAULIT-ULIT na pagsasakripisyo ng "dugo at laman" ni LORD CHRIST (transubstantiation, Archbishop Hildebert, en c. 1055-1133, (wikipedia.org).
Nuon ang mga kriminal ay ipinapako sa krus upang "IBILAD SA KAHIHIYAN" (Heb6:6-12; 12:2).
Nais ng diablo na PAULIT-ULIT NA ISAKRIPISYO ANG BODY & BLOOD OF THE LORD CHRIST "upang" PAULIT-ULIT NA IBILAD SIYA SA KAHIHIYAN!!!
KONTRA ITO SA NASUSULAT SA BIBLE KUNG SAAN
"IT IS EMPHASIZED 5 TIMES"III THAT THE LORD CHRIST
offered HIS BODY & BLOOD, "ONCE & FOR ALL" or "ONE SACRIFICE ONLY"!!! (Heb. 9:28; 10;10,12,14; 1 Pet. 3:18) & HE CLEARLY said while on the cross, Jn. 19:30 "It is FINISHED"!!! or "NAGANAP NA"!!! KAYA DI NA KAILANGANG ULIT-ULITIN PA!!! GUSTO ng diablo ang "christmas" dahil si LORD CHRIST AY PAULIT-ULIT na IBINIBILAD SA KAHIHIYAN"!!!
Sender +63927-944-0072
Sent: 9 Dec. 2014
19:46:21

Well, actually, what you believe and what I believe about Christmas will be different. There are too many points here that need discussion. But I am not equipped with these knowledge as of the moment. For now, and you may not agree with me, but let's agree to disagree - we celebrate Christmas as the birth of Christ. You hold your beliefs, I will hold mine. Regardless of the actual date's purported pagan roots, let's tentatively put that on hold for the purposes of convenience, culture and happiness.

I think you are alluding to certain traditions by the mainstream Catholic Christian group. I doubt that they are doing so because of the devil.

Anyway, whatever you believe, I'll let you believe what you believe, so we're both happy.

Yes, Christ was humiliated, tortured and eventually killed but not for the devil's sake, but as payment for our sins.

I don't know everything my friend, sometimes, I even have doubts about certain portions of the Christian bible. Sometimes, I may even hold certain beliefs that may go against the Christian mainstream.

I don't want to get caught up in dogma and the intricacies of religious faith, though sometimes I'd like to get a wider worldview by studying different aspects of religion.

For now, Christmas to me and my family, is important and we will celebrate it as the symbolic birth of Jesus Christ. If you do not like it, well, don't celebrate it!

Wala kang pamasko ok?

Merry Christmas Mr. Anonymous! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...