Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Operation Firefox

I don't know when this started but this should be cool. I'm really a big fan of firefox and would love to post a sticker of the logo anywhere.

The logo in itself is really cool.

What I really liked about mozilla and firefox is the sense of something original, innovative and useful that I am using for absobloodulutely free. I look at the logo and I can say that I have never seen anything like it before. It's way way way cooler than the logo of Internet Explorer.

If mozilla would send me some stickers I'd be glad if they did and I'd give some to my friends to stick on something.

Next: Firefox Tattoos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...