Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Redecorating My Blog

Okay I'm going to redecorate my blog to suit my aesthetic taste and hopefully yours too.

First things first: I'm going to make a list of things to do and how to do them again should the need arise.

Teh List:

1. Use the Minima template in Blogger to maximize customization.

2. Turn the template into 3 columns for maximum content.

**Resource: TFNB

3. Add Recent Comment Widget

**Resource: TFNB

4. Add Statcounter Java Script for Web site Performance

5. Add Google Web Search Feature

6. Add Shoutmix

7. Add Digg Linux News

6. Add Adsense

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...