Wednesday, February 20, 2008

google643f9c8c65446736

Don't read this experimental post.

I just read Jehzlau's post about search engine optimization and would like to try an experiment. Well, it's sort of weird that sites could become famous just because of that. For example, he said that PinoyMoneyTalk is a piranha. Wow. I mean, if that is how you optimize a search engine, then shiver me timbers the Internet should shut down and reboot a new idea... Strange, now I am beginning to write like that.

Really. A website's relevance or Page rank or whatever the hell you would like to call it should be based on the amount of cash thrown away by the owner. Google probably spent billions of dollars on its operation therefore it's very relevant. Well, this free blog, is free, so in my paradigm, it should be worthless. Just like the Inquirer libre that you pick up in the station.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha :D thanks sa link love :P irrelevant nga.. pero mangunguna ka parin sa results :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, np. I always cite my sources. Anyway, I think the whole thing is weird. Take for example. Search for "richedit30 download" Ako number one. Weird weird weird. Thanks for dropping by ^^

    ReplyDelete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...