Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! Back from the Beach and on the Net - And Hello! to Blogging Beans!

Dannybuntu spent the Christmas holidays, house hopping relative's houses, Island hopping in Pangasinan and opening so many gifts. These last few days I have had the privilege of speaking with the members of our tribe.

I am also nursing a bad back because I lifted a 50 kg sack of rice. Will post pictures later (of the vacation not the bad back ;)). Whew, officially I am just too tired.

And btw, I'd like to say hello to a new pinoy linux blog which on Dec. 22, 2008 launched their linux blog - blogging beans. I added you to my blogroll of many many pinoy linux bloggers.

Cheers!

Whew, that was quick, I am still nursing a bad hangover....

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...