Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Changing My Niche

Regularly changing from one niche to another can either increase or decrease traffic. 


But today, I am finally going to change my niche from "an Ubuntu Newbie Blog" to "Freelance Writing". 


First of all Ubuntu has changed. It's no longer going in the direction that I would like it to be. The change in the management of Ubuntu has radicalized the Ubuntu OS in ways that are contrary to what I think is the right way for it to go.


It has lost its identity as an operating system with a personality and has exchanged this personality with the desire to please "a market" rather than to convey a noble endeavor. 


As a Pinoy Freelance Writer, I've earned more from freelance writing than Google Adsense.


To be precise, I earned the equivalent of my entire Google Adsense Earnings for 3 years in just one day simply by writing. 


With this blog I am going to aim to add value to the work that I provide my clients by posting about my positive experiences with them. 


In the end, I am and will always be "dannybuntu" whether I write about ubuntu or not. 


I will always be who I am because of who we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...