Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Work Hard Online for a Small Amount Everyday


For Americans who earn more than $20 a day, this article is not for you. This article is devoted to my fellow Filipino countrymen who are in poverty. I dedicate this for you mga kababayan. Eto ang matagal ng tinatagong sikreto ng mga nakararami.
Work hard online for a small amount everyday.
Still reading, nagbabasa ka pa ba? Good.
It’s an honest way to earn a living even if the amount is small.
Today, I earned $8 USD.
Kumita ako ng $8 US American Dollars. Totoo, hindi ko na papakita dahil madali lang pekein ng photoshop ang mga screenshot.
I earned $8.00 USD while at my home with my kids. The conversion rate of this is 1 USD = 46.00. That’s PHP 368.00. Not bad for us Filipinos because that is our minimum wage, more or less. But for you Americans, that may be peanuts. At the very least it helps me pay for broadband.
Paano? How?
I use what God has given me. Ginamit ko lamang ang biyaya ng Panginoon sa akin.
I used my talent. 
Ginamit ko ang aking talento. Ito’y ang panunulat.
Pumunta ako sa www.freelancer.com at duon naghanap ng trabahong pwede kong ikontrata. Maraming pagpipilian.
I went to www.freelancer.com and there I looked for a job that I could contract. You could choose a lot of things.
Merong mga trabaho para sa mga nagtapos ng IT, Computer Science o Computer Engineering.
There are jobs for people who have a degree in any IT related course like Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Tulad nito ang paggawa ng program para sa isang restaurant:

Ang kailangan lamang gawin ay magsabi kung magkano ang gusto mong singilin at kung kailan mo matatapos ang proyekto. Pag nagustuhan ng employer ang sinabi mo. Makukuha ka na at maaari mo ng simulan ang trabahao kahit nasa bahay ka lamang at nakashorts.
The only thing you have to do is to place a bid and say how long it will take you to finish the work. You show them your credentials and if they like your offer you get hired. Then you can immediately start working on the project.

Ganun lamang kasimple.

That's how simple it is.


Sige, at subukan mo lang wala namang mawawala sa iyo sapagkat ang pag sali ay libre. 
Go ahead and try it. You have nothing to lose to sign up. 

Freelancer, charges you for every project that you do get and everytime you withdraw your money. 
Sisingilin ka lamang ng freelancer kapag ikaw ay may nakuha ng proyekto at kapag i wiwi draw mo na ang perang kinita mo. 






Freelance Jobs

2 comments:

  1. Great post for fellow Pinoys who are programmers, web designers and developers. I actually know someone who makes this their primary mode of income. Dapat lang may tyaga at marunong mag kipag-usap sa possible na customers. Dapat lang din on time sa delivery para di masira ang pangalan at para mataas ang rating ng customer. Good luck sa mga gusto mag freelancers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. + pinoy writers too.

    Thanks mangz74.

    Good point on the importance of punctuality. I just lost a contract because of these power failures.

    I was not able to submit the article on time and well, the $$$ just stopped flowing.

    ReplyDelete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...