Friday, May 28, 2010

Fast Cash in Freelance Writing? Apparently Not Fast Enough...

Apparently, the fast cash in freelance is not fast enough. You may be looking for something faster. A loan payday perhaps?

In my own humble experience the fastest that I got a return on my investment was 1 day. The investment of course was none other than my time spent on writing, electricity bills and food. What can I say? When it comes to writing I can do as much as 6,000 words on a slow day and 15,000 words maximum.

How did I get that cash that fast? Well, I bypass the go betweens like oDesk and Freelancer.com. Yes you can Find Writers on oDesk,

I tend to rely on word of mouth. They pay me directly, I get the cash in a zip.

If you look at the bar to the right you'd notice that my performance has begun to plateau recently because I only earned $150 for the month of May. The month when my earning was really high was the month that I worked day in and day out.

I've decided to slow things down a bit and concentrate on a new endeavor where time isn't so labor intensive. Freelance writing can be a tiring exercise but if you really want quick and reliable cash, it is the way to go.

However, if that's not what you call fast cash then I may have an alternative (I am selling something to you.) I am talking about Personal Loans. Cash as fast as one hour.

Let me be honest and upfront with you. These loan payday can have a high interest rate. A lot of people actually get into more trouble going into these even when they know the risk.

Why do they go into it and why should you go into it?

Because of sheer and utmost necessity. These are times of desperation for many and loan payday can be the only solution to their woes. It could also be your solution, but not the only one of course.

I've been in that situation when my daughter got sick and we've had to hospitalize her. I didn't have a job and I didn't have any money. Lucky for me, I've had friends who I could turn to.

Loan payday or Fast One Hour Loans at 100DayLoans.commay be the proverbial cling to a knife measure but if you really don't have someone whom you could turn to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...