Sunday, May 02, 2010

Neobux Philippines Review: Another User Using Your IP Address Already Viewed...

In my case, that's simply not true. My IP address has remained the same for 24 hours because I haven't turned the modem off or restarted my PC. It may be a bug, intentional, unintentional, glitch or whatever. Here's a disturbing forum post in their official forum.

neobux.com/forum/?frmid=8&tpcid=109236


I recently joined the Neobux Pay To Click Program because these Filipinos claim to have earned from this:

  • Pinoydeal
  • Gl3nnx
  • Bluefrenk.i.ph
  • selaplana
  • fireyarou.bloggista.net
Regardless of the validity of their explanation, I am now quitting it for personal reasons.


I just wanted to find out for myself how this Neobux Pay to Click program works.

Personally, one way to make sure that I am not joining a scam in the make money online marketplace is by figuring out whether my actions have a corresponding value in the real world.

What is the value in clicking advertisements?

It depends on the type of advertisements.

Here are some rules to watch:

  • If most of the advertisements are about make money online opportunities, that's a bad sign. 
  • " wants to sell you another eBook about making money online, that's a bad sign.
  • " wants to sell you a forex membership, robot, software, etc. that's a bad sign.
  • " wants you to get more members who will do the same thing, that's a bad sign.
  • " wants you to pay for "Premium Membership", that's a bad sign.

Don't get carried away by screenshots. They are easily manipulated.
Don't get carried away by earning reports. They are easily manipulated.

Yes, I have an earnings report on my sidebar.

Don't believe it.

It will keep you safe from making bad decisions. Disregard the thought of whether I am telling the truth. Just focus on this advice which is universal regardless:

Be Careful


I trust that you will make the right decision.

All bubbles burst, it's only a matter of time. When it does, watch for new reincarnations of the same thing with minor modifications.


1 comment:

  1. Jobs without investment?
    At first i thought i couldn't have gotten a genuine site on net to make money online.
    I was just lucky that a penfriend of mine show me a certain website to join.
    Now i have forgotten of all the scammers and the little money they scammed me.
    They have been paying me in time for about 3 years now.
    Oh... thanks to this great site.
    Check it at : http://bondali.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...