Monday, May 03, 2010

Tired and Frustrated

I am tired.

This is my midnight post and I am afraid that I might ramble on about some frustrations with outsourcing. Ok then, I would. My creative juices are exhausted and I feel something inside my chest, but I'll write anyway.

First Rant 

I saw this blog which used an interesting keyword.

Should I use it? Nah, not yet. Anyway the CEO of this outsourcing company commented on her blog about her choice of keywords and some incorrect perceptions that she had. Valid points, valid points. Even the abusive comment had a valid point. 

Anyway, right now, I want to, I want to... Nevermind.... I feel drunk with this pain...

Second Rant

Why do we need middlemen in the first place?  For vetting? Screening?

By my books, the state of outsourcing is not at its optimal level of efficiency. Too many middlemen in the - well - in the middle. lol. I am beginning to write like my - never mind. I am trying my best not to be racist, but certain cultures seem to have that authoritative - you're my slave do this even while I have not paid you yet attitude. They form companies (sweat shops really) and then ask my talented countrymen - who are good in English because we watch too many movies -  to write for them.

They then put their names on Filipino work and claim it as theirs and get a bigger chunk of the Western money.

Come on guys. Do something else. Surely you must know something else to do, after all you have nukes and our lovely archipelago doesn't. Surely your scientists could come up with something for you guys to do.

You know what, I don't really give a flying ... nevermind about your nukes.

Almost all of you are terrible writers. Lemme guess, you ask us to write, then you ask more of us to edit.

Because you can't do the jobs yourselves!!

At first, I found it amusing that somebody who seems to have finished Grade One English is checking my English.

But when they got demanding, even while their English was terrible, oh no sir. You have to pay. You got it in mint condition therefore you must pay.

So, it seems that the abusive comment in Rant Number 1 is correct all along. He merely said what I have been hesitant to say. I must be getting soft.

Argg..... It hurts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...