Monday, June 07, 2010

Have Fun Learning Affiliate Marketing


Who ever said that Internet Marketing has to be limited to some dreary and monotonous routine like reading 100 ebooks on 100 things? Trust me, I've been there and reading just any guys' marketing ebook can be quite taxing. Specially if you know that they're just selling you something in the end.

That's certainly not the case with Jay Berkowitz's podcast called the Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing. No, I am not selling you anything. Jay's podcast is free and loaded with extremely useable information. Like, he said "no hype" and "no hyperboles".

Anyway, I did a mashup of my own and put it in my newbie affiliate marketing blog. This thing I made combined an addicting game with links to the audio podcast. I'll guarantee that the thing I made will make Jay's affiliate marketing podcast literally fun. Do check it out if you have the time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...