Monday, June 07, 2010

Simple Plan

Aside from the dedication of my children, I've just finished writing some articles for one of my best clients. She's involved in a wide variety of niches ranging from electric cigarettes to used automobiles. I must admit, that my imagination was stretched to the limit as I tried to figure out what to write about when it comes to "things".

I found the experience challenging and educational as I too, grapple with my own smoking problem

With that, I must apologize to you dear reader for confusing you about what dannybuntu.com is all about. More than anything else, this blog is my personal blog so I basically write about practically anything I like to write about never truly focusing on one niche and one core topic.

It gives me the freedom to just type and type away effortlessly as I weave through one topic to another in a disconnected way.

Aside from all those, I've been busy building a lot of blogs. Well, for me "a lot" is about 5, since, managing one website/blog is too time consuming for me. One of these blogs/websites is about people praying on twitter.

Another one of these websites is about my recent entry into affiliate marketing. I consider myself as a clueless affiliate marketer. Hence the name, 0-clue. I will treat 0-clue as a newbie affiliate marketing blog that hopes to impart my experience as I trod along affiliate marketing.

Lastly, I am also busy listening to one of the early pioneers in the industry of affiliate marketing, Jay Berkowitz of tengoldenrules.com.

Jay Berkowitz has a very educational free podcast about affiliate marketing and blog that basically breaks complex information down into tiny chewable bits for people who have 0 clue about affiliate marketing. Try it, it's free andit has tons of awesome information that's guaranteed to come from people who are known professionals in the field of affiliate marketing.

If you have the time, please do visit my other blog which will focus solely on my affiliate marketing endeavors.

0-clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...