Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Where are the Filipino Free Software Bloggers?

So today, I got into a long discussion with an IT consultant. We chatted for 6 hours about SEO and marketing and I was glad to learn a lot from him. Incidentally, he is also a web developer and a former user of Kubuntu.

Picture Courtesy of TuxonIce.net
Which is not really my point.

Please do correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that among the Filipino Free Software bloggers, only a handful are still writing about free software. (Includes yours truly)

A lot of their blogs have either gone dark, unupdated or have simply disappeared.

Why?

I can't speak for them,but what I do know is that it's getting frigidly lonely out here.

It seems that only the mighty Jun Auza stands.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...