Friday, July 02, 2010

Digg Alpha Video

When I woke up, you guys fell asleep.

new digg vs old digg
Cleaner and Faster.
I checked my email and lo and behold I got an email saying that I got an invite to test out the New Digg.





Awesome!

I was a little bit suspicious at first, owing to the fact that the domain wasn't familiar. It was

somethingsomethingcodeletttersnumberssigns@e.digg.com

Anyway after the second email, I contacted digg support and they replied that it was cool and awesome. So I jumped right in to access Kevin Rose's Spankin New "Biotch" (His words)




I digg. I digg.

Second order of the day was to find Digg people to follow. Kevin Rose, Leo Laporte, Mashable, Wired, Ars Technica, FunnyorDie (hehe), Revision3, so many people to follow.


Next they made me go Facebook, Twitter or Google? Facebook, Twitter or Google? Facebook, Twitter or Google?

Twitter!



I got a few errors there. So like the hardy alpha tester that I am, I clicked on the Next button without a care as to what would happen next.



First Impressions:

1. It's snappy fast.
2. Easier navigation through bigger tabs and fonts
3. Less clutter


Podsafe Music by MusicAlley.com
Band: Europa
Song: Filthy Feathers


ntertainment Earth!  Have Fun, Be Fun.

2 comments:

  1. dannybuntu is using windows vista?

    rofl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yeah. I am on dual boot.

    Ubuntu is great but I need more time to do other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...