Saturday, July 24, 2010

The First Book You Bought Online?

I don't trust the Internet.

That's why I've limited my online purchases to entities I trust. Namely, Google and anything that's tightly integrated into it that you won't even notice that it's actually not a part of Google.

My first online purchase was this domain. I didn't use money from my bank account but rather used the earnings that I got as a freelance writer.

It's a good principle - spend money on where you got it.

After building up some confidence, I now knowthe right places to buy and the right things to spend on. I've decided to make my first online book purchase: Jay Berkowitz's book the Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing. 








All it would take for me, is to transfer my earnings from freelancer.com to my paypal account, then to my bank account.

Give or take, I might have that book in one or two weeks.

How about you? What's the first book you bought online?








No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...