Friday, August 27, 2010

Ta Da!

FAQ - Nothing is Absolute!

1. Ok, what's this blog all about?

It's the first step to a project that I hope, will stop being a blog and become a full blown online crowd sourced game based on reality if it gains traction.

2. What kind of game?

Ok, here's how it goes. Our family has an unoperational resort. Meaning we're not open to the public. We're not generating income and it's slowly getting ugly. In short I am broke but have land.

MECHANICS OF THE GAME

a. I will post videos and pictures of the location.
b. I will post what's happening
c. I will post what needs to be done
d. I will post a budget of the things that can be done within MY budget
e. YOU GET TO VOTE ON WHAT I WILL DO NEXT
f. I will post pictures and videos of the thing that you voted on
g. The goal is to either sell it or to open it to the public - tentative goal is within March to May 2011.

3. Sounds like a real farm ville...Really?

Yes. Yes and Yes! But only for a resort.

4. Sounds great - are you going to ask money from us?

Nope. But I'm thinking of letting people donate - Working on this idea.

5. What's in it for me?


FUN! LIKE PLAYING A REAL LIFE GAME.

6. Ooh! Ooh! Can I go?

Sure, you can visit us :)

7. Who are you?

I am who I am because of who we all are
------
TODO

1. Help me find a good keyword domain for the home of this site, I can use the Adsense or affiliate income from the online traffic.
  • Preferably with the word ville. Realityville.com, Realville.com and resortville.com has been taken, so I'm using Google Keyword Tool External to find the next appropriate one.
2. List down more things to do here in the resort
3. List down the funds available
4. Pictures
5. Fix digicam - Pictures only for now
6. Put Paypal donate button

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...