Friday, November 19, 2010

A Visitor Got Lost

Once upon a time, a little baby bird got lost. 


"*Sigh* If only I could go out." said the bird.


"Outside looks good. Gee, my friends are out there. Huh, wait, who's that handsome fella over there."


"Ack some bozo grabbed me. Ouch! Don't ruffle the feathers. 
You're squeezing me."


"Maybe if I play dead, this bozo will let me go..."


The bozo, let the little baby birdie fly and the birdy partied with his friends.

THE END

Based on a true story. No little birdy was harmed in the creation of this story. Annoyed, maybe, but not hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...