Monday, November 01, 2010

Convert RSS to Javascript, PHP, AJAX, ASP

Convert RSS, AJAX, PHP, ASP or Javascript
I am making a new blog that's going to focus on my online job as a freelance writer. It will be a no nonsense blog dedicated solely to freelance gigs. Along with my online gigs, I'm going to put in some rss feeds from other websites so that I could have all the gigs that I want in one location.

Along the way, I discovered a nifty tool that converts rss feeds into AJAX, iFrames, PHP or Javascript.

It's called WebRSS and it lets you design the look of the feed with a very simple interface.

ITS FREE!

Here's how it looks like:

Convert RSS to Javascript, PHP, ASP or iFrames

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...