Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giant Butiki

Mommy, there's a wizard in the bathroom!

Butiki or Tuko?

The Painting

On a Sunday eve, our little friend came back. It's not really a butiki or a lizard, I think it's a tuko. If you don't know what that is, try googling it to verify.

Anyway, this little bugger was there as I was brushing my teeth.

I would've killed it, but it does not pose as an immediate threat to my family and besides, I wouldn't be able to post a picture of it on the Internet right?

Anyway, if I get the chance I might put it inside an aquarium or something.

Cheers!

Please vote on what I am going to do next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...