Friday, January 21, 2011

Congratulations!

Today's a great day for many reasons and I am sure that it's going to be the same for you too!

Roast Chicken

First, my wife cooked an extra excellent roast chicken for me and my kids. I recently bought a 3 kg extra large chicken and I must say that she is the best cook and wife in all the universe. Another reason to be glad is that
Premium Sponsor
Glass Wall Shelving for Home Theater System
this blog has recently been accorded the great honor of having a Page Rank of 3. To celebrate, dannybuntu.com is now offering Premium sponsorship opportunities to interested parties.

For more details please go to Advertising section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...