Sunday, February 20, 2011

Basketball at 29


I beat a 13 year old kid today.

12-10.

Granted, I was a foot taller and heavily used this to my advantage. But still, he was 13, there's simply no excuse.

The fact that I smoked for 10 years and was gasping for air halfway through the game was his ultimate advantage.

I used some classic post-up plays, plus some simple layups.

Premium Sponsor
Glass Wall Shelving for Home Theater System

When I was younger the kids on the court called me "elbow". For good reason too.

I played in several community and school leagues and won myself and my team, one championship ring.

Right now, I feel that I am at 10% of what I was when I was 16 to 18.

But heck, I still got game. :)

Spalding 63249 Official Size NBA Street Basketball 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...