Saturday, September 03, 2011

NetworkedBlogs Premium Upgrade

It's time to take this blog to the next level by subscribing to the Premium listing service of NetworkedBlogs. I haven't used it before but I've been seeing a lot of bloggers use it lately so we'll see how this baby will fly. Networkedblogs' tag line was straightforward enough to merit my attention as it specifically targets over a million blog readers from Facebook. Though I'm increasingly becoming a Google+ addict, Facebook is still very much the Alpha of social networking with over 750 Million users.

I'm looking forward to meeting all you awesome NetworkedBlogs people and learning from you guys. I hope that you'll find something useful from me too.


By the way, did you know: that there's a blog service out there in the wild which charges $9.97 a month so that they'll provide you with something to write about on your blog?

See: THIS

Tell me what you think, would you buy into that? (I'm not an affiliate of this, just checking)


Danny on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...