Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wanted: CEO of Yahoo and Reddit

I was about to write something sad and depressing, but then suddenly changed my mind when I saw this tweet:


Danny on Google+

Do you like those home TV shopping network commercials?

But wait! There's More!


Reddit Also Needs a CEO
Oh, yeah did I mention that reddit, Inc. was also looking for a CEO? Ok then, I am saying it again.

Please submit your CV with the following information:

  • "Picture of you giving a powerpoint presentation with a shoe on your head"
There's already one candidate:


And another:


I reserve all comments until further notice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...