Friday, February 03, 2012

Buy a Toyota to Win a Toyota

Everyday, I check 3 news websites as a way to stifle my boredom. One of them had this advertisement from Toyota which prominently says,

"As a way of saying thank you, we're giving away 10 of Toyota's best selling vehicles"


Don't get excited...

I thought that I was finally going to get a chance to have 4 wheels. 

Toyota should have said in its ad, 

Buy a Toyota to Win a Toyota. 

Because that's what they're really offering. 

Otherwise, poor schmucks like me would click on the link in the hopes of getting a shot at a car only to find that I would have to buy a darn car to get me another car. 

I guess, that's wishing for too much. Oh well, Toyota, I guess I would have to troll the Internet for a while to see if someone is really giving away a Toyota in exchange for a survey form or a tweet or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...