Friday, April 20, 2012

Diablo 3 Open Beta Error - Temporary Fix

UPDATE: Please read this: Diablo 3 Blog Proposition



ERROR: The file "C:\Program Files\Diablo III]Beta\Updates\d3-0-9359-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.






So when I woke up, I was excited because I downloaded the Diablo 3 Open Beta Client for the third time.

But then here's the next Diablo 3 Open Beta Error that I got.


Error: The installer was unable to open the installer data. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support



UPDATE: So, what will I do next? Try to download the Diablo 3 Open Beta client for the fourth time.

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu




UPDATE 2: I found this on the diablo forums, go to the folder where the corrupt file is located. Close the Diablo 3 beta program. Most likely it would be located here C:/Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Beta\Updates\d3-0-9359-Win-final.MPQ. Then delete it. Restart Diablo III Open Beta.

Warning: I've tried this and the launcher worked for a few minutes, then it gave the same error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...