Saturday, April 21, 2012

Help Me Buy Diablo 3 - A Win-Win Proposition

Ok I can't buy Diablo 3. It's just outside of the budget. But I really want it. Anyway, I have a proposition that any Diablo 3 blog owner can't refuse.

Here's how it goes:

I honestly don't have money to buy the Diablo III: Collector's Edition. I can't even buy the Diablo III: Standard Edition. So, here's how you can help, either:

1. Click one of the links above and buy the game from Amazon so I'll earn the commission to buy the game myself.

OR

2. Donate any amount you like, so I can buy the game myself

In Return
For the full donation of $60.00 Standard Edition I will post a banner on my PR3 blog dannybuntu.com to your (Diablo 3 only website/blog/forum) as a 728x90 banner


Like this: 



  • Posted on Dannybuntu.com my flagship PR3 Blog
  • For 1 Month 
  • At the top - I will replace my Adsense banner
  • Do Follow Link
  • Only for Diablo 3 Exclusive Content Ok?
  • I will blog about your Diablo 3 related content 2 times a week for 4 weeks
  • Only qualifies for the full donation

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...