Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nervous Dad

Being a father of 4 lovely children, I used to think that I now have nerves of steel when it comes to waiting for a baby to be delivered. It now turns out that I don't. I literally ask my wife every hour how she's feeling and whether we should go to the hospital now or what.

It isn't the same thing as riding a bicycle. The experience is just as exciting and terrifying.

Today, at 4 in the morning we went to the hospital fully of excitement and anticipation. The on duty doctor checked her and I went back and forth from one office to another to pay this, buy that and fill that form and what not. Now, it's already 9:42 AM and we're still waiting.

I'm still a little bit nervous and impatient, I guess.

HP 15.6" Laptop with 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive for Only $299.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...