Thank You! Yes You!


UPDATE:



Dear Awesome Reader,

I recently wrote about Oprah's new Facebook Game called the Thank You Game, and then it suddenly hit me. I could thank about a thousand people in one fell blow. Seriously, I am deeply, deeply, graciously thanking each one of you, my dear readers for sticking with my simple old blogspot blog.

Without you, I wouldn't be getting some cash from Google in the coming days - my first. This will help me very much with my wife's pregnancy and the coming of Hannah.

I hope that I've helped you in one way or another with the content that I write and I look forward to our future engagements.

I've enjoyed writing these past 4 years and most of all, I've enjoyed knowing the fact that you were there to read my ramblings.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Danny Garcia