Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thank You! Yes You!


UPDATE:



Dear Awesome Reader,

I recently wrote about Oprah's new Facebook Game called the Thank You Game, and then it suddenly hit me. I could thank about a thousand people in one fell blow. Seriously, I am deeply, deeply, graciously thanking each one of you, my dear readers for sticking with my simple old blogspot blog.

Without you, I wouldn't be getting some cash from Google in the coming days - my first. This will help me very much with my wife's pregnancy and the coming of Hannah.

I hope that I've helped you in one way or another with the content that I write and I look forward to our future engagements.

I've enjoyed writing these past 4 years and most of all, I've enjoyed knowing the fact that you were there to read my ramblings.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Danny Garcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...