Friday, July 27, 2012

Banned in HubPages: Making Money Online - A Poem

Encouraging No-No’s
Flickr
Banned In HubPages
A Poem by Daniel Andrei R. Garcia
"Dannybuntu"

I got banned as a writer in HubPages and I know that it is embarrassing to admit. 

To top that, I got banned 2 weeks after I linked my Google Adsense account in it.

~

I'm not angry and I suppose they can do anything they want

So what went wrong? They didn't even tell me that I can't

~

I linked to my own sites that's what went wrong. 

They say it's overly promotional, so go sing a song.

~

17 articles down the drain with not even a notice

I had to email them and be treated like a lettuce. 

~

My oldest article there was full of culture and flair, 

About Philippine legends unlike the other articles over there

~

I took a look at Keyword Tool External and guess what I found

Making money online was one of Hubpages' main stomping ground

~

Mr. Paul Edmonson the CEO of Hubpages, earlier got angry

For Google Panda may have affected their traffic so sorely

~

Now I must bid farewell to my poor little articles, 

Written since 2010, they're now as good as stinking pickles

~

Earning money online is just my sideline for a living, 

Though sometimes I think that the topic is not worth giving

~

So if you're like me, a weary online traveler 

Do understand that I've warned you not to go under.


2 comments:

  1. Yep also been banned - will be moving articles to somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hub Pages has been a good Google ally at best,
      might you suggest an alternative for the rest?

      Delete

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...