Sunday, August 26, 2012

Win a Honda by Playing a Memory Game on Sulit.com.ph

The New Honda City 2009 Review
Creative Commons Image via Flickr irwandy
This is actually a Honda City 2009 - I cannot find a cc image of a 2012
Screengrab of Sulit.com.ph TVC Promo
Play the Game
Share the TV Commercial of Sulit.com.ph to get raffle entries
Sulit.com.ph, the most well known free classifieds website in the Philippines is launching an intense marketing drive to enhance your memory through its online contest. Well okay, not really to enhance your memory but to make you want to play the flip n match game again and again.

Mechanics: Here

Previous winners:

Photo from Sulit

Photo from Sulit
"The challenge is to flip and match the identical playing cards before the game time runs out. The more pairs you find, the more raffle entries you will earn which will mean more chances of winning a gadget of your choice this month & a brand new 2012 Honda City on September!"

Personally, I find the game a bit difficult. I dunno, maybe I am getting stupid or old and my memory cells are frying out from all the time spent under the sun, planting ginger...

A technique I use is I say the words for the pictures out loud.

Red car, white car, cellphone, tablet, search, hanap usap deal, TV
Red car, white car, cellphone, tablet, search, hanap usap deal, TV
Red car, white car, cellphone, tablet, search, hanap usap deal, TV

Almost like it can brainwash me.

I recently attended the wake of my grandfather, who is my grandmother's sister's husband and so it was a mini family reunion.

There, my second cousin Jherome Cruz said, that I should blog about travel - well maybe if I get lucky enough to win that Honda City maybe I could blog about travelling hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...