Tuesday, July 23, 2013

When you say "I love you"


when you say I love you
do it like not even death can stop you

look into her eyes and say,
that "I'll say it again even if it takes my heart away"

i don't care if you say that you don't love me too
all that matters is for me to know that you know it too

I am your servant, beholden to your every whim
captivated by the pureness of your beauty

a slave to watching your smile
entranced by the light that shines even though for a while

it would break my heart to live everyday
without knowing that my being is out of your way

but that doesn't matter for me
what makes sense is for you to see

that i love you, more than myself, more than anything in this world
and if by chance you feel the same way too

i'd hazard the chance to make it be true
that destiny opens her hands for me and you

-Danny Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...