Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Update 1 on my Lenddo.com.ph Loan Application

I just received a text message at 8:00'ish pm and an email from lenddo.com.ph, concerning my loan application for PHP 2,500 (roughly $50). They asked me to update my information on the website concerning my payslip and employment contract. Well, that's going to be problematic because:

  1. I am a freelance writer. My work is contractual. I get paid when I get paid. As a blogger, most of the time I don't get paid ahahahaha. 
  2. Second, my mom is sort of my employer regarding the commercial building that we lease out. 
Anyway, I'm tired, so I will handle this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...