How to delete your tsū account
After 25 days in tsū, sadly I must bid farewell. Today, they claimed to have reached over 1,000,000 users/members in a span of one month - which may be faster than any of the other social networks. But for those of us who have found that it's just not 'them', here's how to delete, deactivate or close your tsū account. This tutorial is valid as of Nov. 21, 2014.
- Click over the tsū FAQs (https://www.tsu.co/settings/faq)
- Search or CTRL + F the word 'delete account'
- Expand the item entitled:
- Click on the 'clicking here' link. (https://www.tsu.co/settings/soft-delete/[your user number])
- Enter your password. Click the 'Delete My Account' button.
How do I delete my account? We're sorry to see you go! You can delete your tsu account by clicking here. This action is permanent: deleted accounts cannot be restored and the funds in your wallet will be distributed back to the community.