Monday, November 24, 2014

How to Install LibreOffice on Elementary OS Luna


  1. Open a terminal
  2. Sudo apt-get install libreoffice
  3. "y" for yes
  4. Wait for it to download, about 300+ MB


I personally and highly recommend Google Docs because your files are stored online (cloud). I create a document on the tablet, go somewhere and forget it, open up a browser and presto - I continue where I left off.

However, for some reason my Internet connection from Globe isn't really playing well with Google services such as Google plus. Some Google services take a long time to load. So for that, I'd like an offline and full feature office suite, such as LibreOffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...