Friday, May 29, 2015

Today, I Passed the Board Exam for Real Estate Brokers

Today, by the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I passed the Real Estate Brokers PRC licensure examination. (PRC Real Estate Board Exam Results)

I am grateful to all the people who helped me achieve this. All due credit to the organizers of the CRESAR review seminars held by REBAP-LMP, but most of all to God for setting my paths straight.

I'd like to thank Mr. Jay Castillo, of foreclosurephilippines.com for the information that led me to REBAP-LMP - the organizers of the CRESAR seminars I attended. It was through his blog that I found them. 

Thanks to all the good people of REBAP-LMP, especially Sir Roland Angeles, Ma'am Aurora Suerte, Atty. Gabs, Virgilio Monghe and everyone.

I'd also like to give special mention to my wife, Rowena, who nursed me back to health, took care of the kids and even cleaned up my review room when I got better.


Mahal, maraming salamat sa iyo.

A test, is a test, is a test, is a test 
It's supposed to be a measure of the ability to perform something competently - it's also a good measure to ensure that practitioners of whatever profession are held accountable for the mistakes, errors and problems that may arise during the practice of their calling.

As a Bedan (High School), I believe that all glory and honor belongs to God. I understand what the motto is for now. 

Ora et Labora(Prayer and Work)
We are but dust in the universe. We study the things around us, that has been there for eternity. More so, we study the things that others before us, have made. And, they are also finite beings. 

Now that I have experienced taking a professional board examination, and passed it. I have mixed feelings, one of them is part-morose. 

In the course of my attendance in the seminars, I've met quite a good number of people who deserved to pass that exam, but sadly didn't. 

I had the benefit of a support system that encapsulated me during the course of our studies. It is through these circumstances that I was able to study harder. 

I feel for them as it is their livelihood and they've been practicing real estate for a long time. They have all the practical knowledge. 

God's Plan
As it is, it's very difficult to discern God's Plan in our lives. All of us live lives in pursuit of something and along the way we encounter all sorts of things. Sometimes we think that what we want is good for us. Or what's best for us is in line with God's plan - then something mighty comes along to shatter all our beliefs. Right then and there, our preconceived notions of our destinies are shattered. 

Passing the Test
I'm overjoyed in passing the test, but it's only the beginning of something new. I made a promise to myself that when I pass this, I'll do another thing. The circumstances are quite - challenging as they are. 

But, along my reviews, I have been reading the Bible a lot. Proverbs 3:6 is particularly powerful. 


    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."


No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...