Thursday, January 20, 2011

Headline Reader

I started reading  newspapers when I was 10 years old and no I'm not just talking about the funnies, I'm talking about headline news, business, politics, local and sports news.  But now, I am increasingly finding myself reading just the headlines. Almost every time, just the headlines.

I don't know if you're experiencing the same but it kinda sucks doesn't it?


Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

And that's the reason why I'm making this a very short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EventId's in Nostr - from CGPT4

The mathematical operation used to derive the event.id in your getSignedEvent function is the SHA-256 hash function, applied to a string rep...